Evolve WPI is a superior every day fast-absorbing protein for those wanting lean muscle growth and recovery. Containing low-fat, low-lactose and low-sugar, this protein is ideal for both men and women wanting to replenish their muscles, while staying lean!
- Fast absorption and digestion
- Promotes lean muscle growth and repair
- Contains low-lactose and dairy
- Low-fat and low-sugar formula
- A great choice if you want help replenishing your muscles and staying lean
- Suitable for those who can’t handle high-lactose or don’t like a filling protein
Containing 35g of premium quality ultra-refined whey protein isolate and as little as 1.8g of carbohydrates, and under 1g of sugar and fat, Evolve WPI is the ultimate post-workout protein for rapidly replenishing your muscles with vital nutrients to support recovery and muscle growth while helping you achieve a leaner and more defined physique. As one of the purest and highest quality protein sources on the market, you can count on Evolve WPI to fuel your body with more of what it needs to grow and recover, without nasty additives or filler ingredients.
Boost your workout performance and support your recovery and results with the ultimate fast-acting protein: Evolve WPI!
Evolve WPI boasts rapid absorption, digestion, utilisation and scarce traces of milk fats and solids, making it a suitable choice for those who require a low-lactose and low-dairy protein. For a premium quality protein with an equally delicious, smooth and creamy flavour, you can’t go past Evolve WPI!
Mix 40g (1 1/3 SCOOPS) in 200 - 300ml water or low fat milk in a shaker or blender.
WPI is best taken immediately after training and as a pre-work out meal 1 hour before training or exercise. Take up to three serves daily.
Serving Size: 40g
Servings per tub: 31
|Avg Qty per 40g||Avg Qty per 100ml*||Avg Qty per 100g^|
INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Isolate, Flavours, *Cocoa, Thickeners (412, 466), Emulsifier (Soy or Sunflower Lecithin), #Natural Colours (Beetroot, Curcumin), Sweetener (Sucralose)
*Chocolate Flavours only
#Natural Colour used is dependent on flavour.
Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients. Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing egg.
Premium quality ingredients
Our ingredients are sourced globally to ensure we deliver only the highest quality products.
Aussie-owned and run
We’re a family-owned Australian company run from our Gold-Coast based facilities.
Since our inception in 2004, we’ve remained true to our promise to bring integrity and quality to the industry.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's the difference between Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)?
The prime difference between WPI and WPC occurs during the filtration process of manufacturing. While both offer health and performance benefits, WPC is microfiltered once only, whereas WPI is microfiltered twice, producing a more refined, easily digestible protein powder with lower lactose and fat content. Both proteins are bioavailable, rich in amino acids and protein; however, as WPC has slightly higher lactose, WPI is digested faster and better suited to those who struggle with lactose. WPI is generally slightly more expensive to purchase as it contains higher protein content (at least 90%), compared to WPC, which generally contains up to 80% protein.
At Evolve we pride ourselves on our quality, transparency, and most importantly, our drive to produce result-driven and great-tasting formulas to support your recovery. We handle all product formulation and manufacturing from conception to completion, which makes us 100% responsible for our brand, and that’s exactly how we like it. Containing superior New Zealand Whey, Evolve Nutrition boasts a wide selection of high-quality protein powders to suit various goals, dietary requirements, and taste buds. Not sure which whey protein is best for your performance goals? Learn more about Evolve WPI and Evolve Incredible Whey!
Why do you use New Zealand Whey Protein?
We use New Zealand grass-fed whey protein to ensure we deliver only the best quality protein to fuel your results. Believe it or not, our neighbours over in NZ are the most advanced dairy producers in the world and are known for their strict guidelines when it comes to grass feeding and dairy farming. With this, you can rest assured that any dairy products sourced from New Zealand will be free of chemical residue and antibiotics. What does this mean? Cleaner formulas with less of the nasties and more of the good stuff that’ll keep you on track.
What is the best protein powder?
In summary, the best protein powder is going to support your overall body goals and requirements. When it comes to protein, while there’s no ‘one formula suits all’ type product, there are certainly notable differences in quality across products and brands that are important to be aware of when purchasing the right protein for you. At Evolve, we don’t leave anything up to chance. We pride ourselves on delivering only the best quality products for the best quality results. Click here to see for yourself.
- If you’re working towards a specific weight goal, our low-carb, low-fat Lipo Whey Protein powder might be just what you’re looking for. This power-packed formula contains Whey Protein, L-Carnitine, Inositol, and more!
- If muscle building is your goal, Incredible Mass is a great high-protein and high-carb option, boasting a creatine-enhanced, high nutrient-packed formula.
- If meeting your daily protein needs is a must for you, then our high-protein, fast-absorbing Evolve WPI could be your pick with its great tasting, versatile, and recovery-supporting formula.
Protein hack* Ingredients will tell you a lot about the quality of protein. Looking for New Zealand-sourced protein powder with a transparent ingredients list is the best place to start.
What is the best supplement for reaching my weight goals?
Along with a balanced diet and physical activity, result-driven supplements are a great way to support your weight goals:
- Reap the benefits of a sustained-release protein like Lipo Whey. Add to your go-to smoothie for a high-protein, nutritious shake.
- Start the day with a pep in your step and level up your mental performance using the cutting-edge, results-driven formula, Evolve Pyro. Designed to help you reach your fitness and weight goals, this powerful supplement has a hard following of loyal athletes whose results speak for themselves.
- Supporting your inner health with Gut Instinct may contribute to weight and overall health goals. Packed with Digestive Enzymes, Marine Collagen and L-Glutamine, to name a few, this gut-supporting supplement may help you perform better from the inside out.
What are some vegan-friendly supplement options?
- Plant-derived and stimulant-free, switch on with our go-to weight goal supporting supplement, Carnitine RX. A tasty, sugar-free formula suitable for both men and women of all fitness levels.
- Rich in multivitamins, plant-based protein, and MCTs, Plant Life is a low-sugar, nutritious and hassle-free meal replacement formula designed to fuel your body without compromising on taste.
- For the ultimate everyday protein source to help you tackle your goals, Vegan Protein is your number one choice. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and 100% natural and plant-based, this protein-rich formula makes reaching your goals a whole lot more enjoyable.
I'm struggling to gain weight. What supplements are good for muscle gain?
When gaining muscle healthily, it’s essential to prioritise not only your training but your nutrition also to ensure you’re not gaining unhealthy body weight (fat). Generally, a calorie surplus of healthy, nutritious protein-rich food, along with adequate hydration and strategic muscle-building training, will aid with muscle-specific body goals.
If you’re struggling to hit your daily protein requirements, our high-protein, energy-rich carb formula, Incredible Mass, is our go-to pick to assist your journey. Ideal for hard gainers, athletes, weight, and cardio trainers to consume in addition to regular meals.
Are any supplements safe for Athletes to use?
In the sport of Athletics, it is prohibited to use performance-enhancing supplements formulated with banned substances. Such use of banned substances can result in a life ban for the Athlete. Choosing supplements with the Informed Tick of Approval is a safe way for athletes to ensure they consume supplements that are not contaminated with unsafe or banned substances. Informed Choice is a program in which quality assurance is assured for supplement manufacturing facilities, sports nutrition products, and suppliers to the sports nutrition industry through retail monitoring and testing.
Evolve's own post-workout protein, Reload, has the informed tick of approval, making this ultimate recovery formula safe for athletes to use. In addition, the nutrient quality in this fast-absorbing protein powder, along with renowned recovery support ingredients like WPI, Carbs, and BCAAs, have been added to step up your recovery and results.
How can I gain muscle?
As with all body goals, consideration of nutrition and energy intake, strength, consistency, adequate sleep, and recovery is essential. Building muscle (muscle hypertrophy) is achieved through a strategic process of consistent progressive overloaded forms of resistance training.
Encouraging this goal with effective quality supplementation may support the overall desired outcome. A high-quality protein powder is a great way to support your body goals and to achieve those hard-earned results. Find out more about our protein range here.
How can I reach my weight goals?
Losing weight is achieved by considering multiple contributing principles like energy consumed and energy expended, increasing physical activity, motivation, hydration, and rest. It’s important to remember that weight loss journeys are personal to the individual, and there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach. Age, overall condition of health, hormones, and medication are just some of the different challenges individuals face when approaching weight loss.
How can I support muscle recovery post-workout?
There are a few factors to consider when it comes to muscle recovery and maximising results. Ensuring you are getting enough sleep is vital for your recovery, along with a balanced, nutritious diet, sufficient hydration, and adequate rest. Support your post-workout recovery further with Damage Control, a full spectrum EAA formulation with the groundbreaking ingredient, PeptoPro, trusted by many to level up results.